LifeBot provides exclusive patented EMS and Military developed telemedicine and resuscitation solutions.
Our central focus is quality and continuity of care to save lives and reduce costs for the ultimate success of healthcare professionals.
From the simplest to the most complex of events, our products are designed for mobile connected care, for personal survival, for clinical or senior care, for comprehensive management of public safety, disaster and combat operations. LifeBot owns the exclusive world-wide rights to crucial new patents and DREAMS, the award winning $36 million research project funded by U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (UCMC) and the Telemedicine and Technology Research Center (TATRC).
Telemedicine is more than just audiovisual
- ICU Grade Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring transmitted to the provider in real time
- Advanced diagnostic tools such as 12 Lead EKG, on-board Ultrasound, SPO2, Non-invasive / Invasive pressures, Stethoscope, etc.
- Data aggregation to fully and “seamlessly” integrate multiple technologies into one multi-functioning device
- Secure encrypted / HIPAA compliant data transmission from virtually any location in the world
- Electronic Patient Care Record (ePCR) exportable and printable pdf
- High Quality Audio and Video (with multiple camera capability) connecting virtual clinicians to the patient